Monday, 6 December 2010

Scrap that Poetry - The tables Turned

I'm late in posting this, but we have a wonderful poem for you this fortnight at Scrap that Poetry. It can be interpretted in so many ways. I chose to stay literal with the poem and instead of using a photo I used a book that was created by DD. It's her new obsession and she will make a book a day with the most fascinating stories with full illustrations too! Its quite funny though because it's like looking at me all over again. When I last saw my Grandma she said its like living my childhood over, watching DD at work and in her features. So What will the poem inspire you to create?? Click here to take a look and I hope you will find some inspiration in it! See you there!

1 comment:

hippychic said...

Hi Kelly, I am sorry that I hadn't become a follower of you blog before this. I just thought it was automatic with Scrap that Poetry. Still have fixed that now. LOL. Just love your blog. I have been doing repairs to mine and would love it if you would become a follower.
http://myworldofscrap-hippychic.blogspot.com/
Love Liz
PS Have a great xmas