I took the word "Dizzy" from the song and turned it into a layout about the highest fairground ride I've ever seen. DD went on it and loved it... you couldn't have paid me to get on that thing. So you see, you don't have to take the song literally choose any part of the lyrics or the way you interpret the song.
Come and "just Dance with us"!!
Monday, 27 June 2011
Scrap it with a song - Lady Gaga
Scrap it with a song is back!! We've been off for a while but we're back now and our song this week this Lady Gaga, "Just Dance".
I took the word "Dizzy" from the song and turned it into a layout about the highest fairground ride I've ever seen. DD went on it and loved it... you couldn't have paid me to get on that thing. So you see, you don't have to take the song literally choose any part of the lyrics or the way you interpret the song.
Come and "just Dance with us"!!
I took the word "Dizzy" from the song and turned it into a layout about the highest fairground ride I've ever seen. DD went on it and loved it... you couldn't have paid me to get on that thing. So you see, you don't have to take the song literally choose any part of the lyrics or the way you interpret the song.
Come and "just Dance with us"!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment