I've used a Tiddly Inks digital image and Basic Grey scraps from the Porcelain collection. The sentiment is one I've had for 4 years(!!) but found it again the other day so it had to be used! Quite a simple card but fit for a birthday princess :)
Thanks for looking x
Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Simon says - Nursery Rhymes/Fairytales
As if by magic. I'd created this card for a party my DD is off to this weekend, then when I read my blog list is was like it was meant to be. I'm entering this into the Simon Says challenge this week with the theme of Nursery Rhymes or Fairytales.
I've used a Tiddly Inks digital image and Basic Grey scraps from the Porcelain collection. The sentiment is one I've had for 4 years(!!) but found it again the other day so it had to be used! Quite a simple card but fit for a birthday princess :)
Thanks for looking x
I've used a Tiddly Inks digital image and Basic Grey scraps from the Porcelain collection. The sentiment is one I've had for 4 years(!!) but found it again the other day so it had to be used! Quite a simple card but fit for a birthday princess :)
Thanks for looking x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
This is really pretty! I like the fairy a lot and you did a great job with her coloring! : )
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
-Sarah
For more chances to win:
Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook!
I like the colors, pinks and blues, and the layered look to the card. Thanks for shariing.
Lovely card chick and so pretty. It was meant to be wasn't it :) Thank you for joining us this week over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge. Hugs, Dawny x
Post a Comment