Monday, 21 November 2011

Yay! Finally!

I am able to post on blogger!!!! I have been trying for a long time, but I've had some virus on my computer that wouldn't allow me to post, or view certaian sites. I've also had a hacker who has busied themselves with my ebay, hotmail and FB accounts. Grrrrrr. Along with that I've not been too well, and so have been taking it easy for a while. I've had a day filled with DR appointments today, which wasn't too much fun. I just hope it's all over with soon. Anyways, to tell you that the Scrapwhispers main Scrap whisper game is well underway and so I will be able to post more about that soon. Also at the moment there is a sketch challenge over on the Scrapwhispers blog, designed by our very own Nilsa! It's a beauty so go and check that one out!! Also this coming friday we have our usual Scrap whisper blog hop, with a fun little project from the lovely Rosey. So make sure you check back for that one too. Also, scrap it with a song are holding a thanksgiving blog hop too soon. All this means that I will be back with some projects to share with you. And I am hoping that my blogger account stays open for me to post!!! EEeeek! I have to say though.... it's good to be back! :)

1 comment:

LolĂ´ Artesanato said...

Hi Dear
i'm here to Scrap It with a song blog hop, but I didn't find the especific post, so I'm comment here
xx
Leila