I thought I would join in some challenges this week. Its been a while since I did. This first card fits into 2 challenges. The colour combo is for
Basic Grey Challenge. It was to use Cream, Pink and Blue. The BG-Nook and Pantry collection was perfect for this. The stamp is also BG from the gamma collection. The other challenge is the
Allsorts Challenge blog which was to use Swirls and pearls this week. I hand drew some swirls on the background paper with pink Gelly Roll Sakura pen and I added some pearls to the centre of the bow.

This next card was made with the sketch from
Friday Sketchers. A nice and simple sketch that was fun and easy to work with. I used BG-Lemonade papers, and made the ribbon rosette flower from ribbon and button from stash. The stamp is
Pink Gem Designs-birthday milly.

Its been so nice to make something other than a christmas card! :)
Thanks for looking. Let me know you stopped by so I can come and show you some love x
4 comments:
Hello Kelly
What a very pretty card and as you say, a nice change to do something other than a Christmas card.
Thank you for joining in my pearls and swirls theme at Allsorts this week.
B x
Hi Kelly
Two lovely cards and the one you have entered into the Allsorts challenge is gorgeous.
I love the cute image and those scrummy cupcakes!
Thank you for joining in the Allsorts challenge this week.
Love Jules xx
Very cute cards Kel....
Very cute cards Kel...
Post a Comment