Thursday, 10 December 2009

Scrapbook wallet

Well, hello! I have been super busy the last week or so making this and that and I can't actually show you any of it..... yet! So here is something I knocked up, that I can share. Its for my 10 week old nephew, Zach, as part of his Christmas present. When I got to visit my family in October I took loads of photos, as you do, of him and I have now put them all together in this nifty little wallet. As you can see it all folds out, a bit like a flip book. I added photos to each page but you could add a few pages of journalling if the book required it. I loved making this. Not only is it a fab gift to give someone (especially when you have taken alot of photos and they haven't seen the pics yet!), but it can be made for absolutely any occasion. I made this in a flash and I can't wait to be able to give it to my sister. I found the tutorial on Splitcoast stampers but I have adapted it, so once I get a minute to do a step by step then I'll show you how I did it. Got a few tutorials backing up now... oops. see you soon x

2 comments:

Squirrel said...

LOVE this! You're too clever LOL!

Squirrel said...

LOVE this! You're too clever LOL!