This is the first challenge I have entered for while. This card is for the cute card Thursday challenge. Its all about making a card for the younger boys. I never really make boys cards so its great to get some in the kitty. I used Space Jack from Pink Gem Designs and the papers are from DCWV Nana's Kids collection. The button and sentiment are from stash.
Sorry its such a short post. I don;t know where my time goes these days.
Anyway, hope you like my card and I'll be back soon with a tutorial and some more cards and layout :) x
Friday, 27 November 2009
cute card slugs and snails
This is the first challenge I have entered for while. This card is for the cute card Thursday challenge. Its all about making a card for the younger boys. I never really make boys cards so its great to get some in the kitty. I used Space Jack from Pink Gem Designs and the papers are from DCWV Nana's Kids collection. The button and sentiment are from stash.
Sorry its such a short post. I don;t know where my time goes these days.
Anyway, hope you like my card and I'll be back soon with a tutorial and some more cards and layout :) x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
thats adorable
Post a Comment