Monday, 23 November 2009

I'm back!

Morning! Its been a while since a proper post, so here I am with some cards and it will be like I've never been away! LOL (I know you missed me! :) ) A couple of weeks ago I got the new whiff of joy winter kit through my door and I've only just been able to sit down and play with them. So here is what I have so far.

These stamps are beautiful and so easy to work with. The rubber is nice and thick so gives a good clear image. All of these stamps have been coloured with just normal colouring pencils (its becoming a habit!) and I've used ..... Yep, MME Wonderful Winter and Signature christmas papers. So there we have it. Simple cards, but its been lovely to be able to sit and craft for me! I've got a bit of time on my hands today so expect some more tomorrow. I also have some very big news, so make sure you check back and help me celebrate!!

And if you've popped by, don;t be shy, say hello :)

3 comments:

Georgina said...

great cards Kel. I have to admit to also getting my woj stamps but I havent used them yet either. I keep telling myself but I havent had the time! love the colouring

Squirrel said...

Such cute cards - and you've got the WoJ winter pack! I'm so jealous!
Rx

Anonymous said...

your cards are gorgeous!!!!