Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Scrapwhispers big reveal and news

So the latest game of Scrapwhispers has come to an end and we have had the big reveal of all of the teams. I was on Team 3, with Telah as my team leader. This was the original layout from Georgina, which of course I didnt get to see! The original layout was passed to Telah who created this beauty. This was then passed onto Linda Linda's evolved into this layout. Isn't the background paper just lovely?! Linda's was then passed to me, And this is mine. So mine changed the basics slightly, like I missed out the scalloped edge and the title got a bit bigger, but basically the layout is pretty much the same. Mine was then passed to Shannon and on and on til the end. It so great to see the big reveal. Its brilliant to see how the layouts change from person to person. You can see how all the teams did here The next round (which starts in Jan) is taking sign up's so why not give it a go. Its loads of fun even if you just take part in the main whisper. I promised you some news too, didn't I?! Well, drum roll please......... I have been asked to join the very talented design team for Scrapwhispers!!!!!!! I have been bursting to tell you for weeks!! I am so excited. I will be leading one of the teams for the main whisper and my layouts and cards will be used to provide some inspiration for weekly challenges (I hope!). Come over and join us!! x

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

Well done you! This is going to be such fun!
Rx