Wednesday, 16 December 2009

Sketch Saturday

Here is another card for another challenge. This card follows the sketch on Sketch saturday. A great sketch to work with! I've used the same Basic Grey Gamma stamp Image and coloured her in using various inkpads and a paintbrush. The sentiment is from Papermania Snag 'em duo's. The paper is from basic grey - Nook and Pantry... becoming a firm favourite of mine. This girl image can look so different with which ever papers you use but she looks really sweet alongside these scrummy pastel papers. Its great to be able to join in these challenges again! Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a cute little stamp I love her dress! Lovin that paper too!

Kimmay said...

Kelly, I got your package today! TAHNK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! What a wonderful surprise!! LOVE the paper, it will make some great 12 Days booklets. LOVE it!! Thank you again. Merry Christmas! Kim