I've just found
creative scrappers challenge blog and I'm in love with the sketches! This is the latest sketch, #98

What I love about this sketch is the clean lines and the single column focus. I recently rediscovered my photo albums from when I lived abroad in various places, and one of those places was Copenhagen, Denmark.
Of course I did the touristy things but The Little Mermaid is one of the tourist attractions that I would visit on a regular basis. She would always be surrounded by people from all over the world taking her photo but there was always such a serene air about her. I used to love sitting on the rocks looking out to sea and getting my thoughts together.

I've really tried to capture that serene feeling in my layout by using BG Wisteria, Graphic 45 Baby to Bride papers, BG Eskimo Kisses alpha stickers and my scraps of BG porcelain and Eskimo Kisses papers to make the lollipop flowers. The border punch is Fiskars Apron Lace.
If there was one place I could go back to, Copenhagen would definately be it!! Maybe one day... (drifting into daydream mode..... :)
x
1 comment:
good lord woman! youve been busy! love all your recent work and Sineads too! you got competition there I'm telling you!
Post a Comment