I've used Shy Willow and Cool Oakley for this and instead of doing them in the usual rectangle box I thought I'd cut them out and pop them up on foam dots. Not sure I like it but its a bit different to my usual. The papers are from BG Wisteria (I have to say it, they are not my favourite BG collection) and there is a piece of white flocked vellum that I picked up donkeys years ago. I had a go at paper piecing Willow's dress too with some Wisteria scraps.
Thanks for looking
Kel x
Thursday, 8 April 2010
Whiff of joy colour create
DD and I are still crafting and I was hoping to be able to show you DD's creation but its still in the creative process... i.e DD is having a whale of a time rifling through my papers, ribbons and anything else she can find while she thinks I'm not looking!
So in the meantime heres a card I'm entering into 2 challenges: Whiff of Joy - Sketch and Colour Create - Lilac, grey and white.
I've used Shy Willow and Cool Oakley for this and instead of doing them in the usual rectangle box I thought I'd cut them out and pop them up on foam dots. Not sure I like it but its a bit different to my usual. The papers are from BG Wisteria (I have to say it, they are not my favourite BG collection) and there is a piece of white flocked vellum that I picked up donkeys years ago. I had a go at paper piecing Willow's dress too with some Wisteria scraps.
Thanks for looking
Kel x
I've used Shy Willow and Cool Oakley for this and instead of doing them in the usual rectangle box I thought I'd cut them out and pop them up on foam dots. Not sure I like it but its a bit different to my usual. The papers are from BG Wisteria (I have to say it, they are not my favourite BG collection) and there is a piece of white flocked vellum that I picked up donkeys years ago. I had a go at paper piecing Willow's dress too with some Wisteria scraps.
Thanks for looking
Kel x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
WOW!!! Kelly this is gorgeous! I love this Oakley and Willow together...they make the perfect couple, smile! You've coloured them beautifully too! What a great colour combo and the BG Wisteria are perfect for it...so pretty! Love what you have done with Jane’s sketch! Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge this week!
Hugs,t
gorgeous coloring! i love the blend of colors :)
xo
sarabeth
Beautiful creation. I love how you've set the lovely images out from the card. And I can't wait to see what your daughter has dreamed up this time.
Hi Kel!
It's very brave of you to try a new technique and I think it's worked!
Thank you for coming over to play at Colour Create this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas (GDT)
x
WOW! This is stunning, Willow and Oakley look great together and I love how you've cut them out, gorgeous! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, Jane xxx
Oooh, these two are absolutely sweet together! I also love the way you used the design paper. Great card!
Post a Comment