Afternoon all! Its monday, so that means we have another great sing-a-long for you at Scrap it with a song! This week we are warbling along to Born to fly by Sara Evans. I decided to go with places I'd like to see, from the lyrics, and I have a few places narrowed down. But the top of the list is Graceland. Yes, I am a HUGE Elvis fan!!
Come and see what the rest of the DT did and play along with us!
Monday, 17 January 2011
Scrap it with a song - Born to Fly
Afternoon all! Its monday, so that means we have another great sing-a-long for you at Scrap it with a song! This week we are warbling along to Born to fly by Sara Evans. I decided to go with places I'd like to see, from the lyrics, and I have a few places narrowed down. But the top of the list is Graceland. Yes, I am a HUGE Elvis fan!!
Come and see what the rest of the DT did and play along with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment