Its the 15th of the month so that means we have another scrapwhispers blog hop for you. I am hosting this months tutorial. So go to the Scrapwhispers main page to see how I made this
And this
And you can hop from blog to blog from there.
Have fun!!
I live in the North West of England with my gorgeous babies. DD is 5 and the Boy is 2. I scrapbook, make cards, knit, sew, cross stich, read and I love all kinds of music.
5 comments:
thanks for the tutorial Kelly I had fun making this and it was so easy too. Love your new blog background
Great tutorial! I am easily challenged... ripped a few papers before I finally got! But, I must say I loved the results!
Fabulous project and tutorial. Thanks so much. I love it! Going to try it out this weekend. :-D
cute bag, love the little faerie.
So cute Kelly - gorgeous tutorial, and I love your papers, especially the animal print one. Thank you!
Rosey x
Post a Comment