Saturday, 7 May 2011

NSBD Recipe challenge

Hey there! So glad you have popped in! Having fun so far?? Well we have plenty more throughout the day, covering all time zones so you have lots of time to browse and play along. In the meantime I have a recipe challenge for you. On your layouts I would like to see a card or a layout/ or both if you are feeling particularly crafty ;)
5 different patterned papers
4 flowers
3 different embellishments
2 word title
1 type of stitching

Easy, right?!?! I made some knitted flowers for this layout challenge And the fourth flower is tucked behind this sweet digi stamp from Tiddly Inks "party time". And here is the layout. Food themed, of course. "Fairy cakes" is my 2 word title.
I've used a piece of paper from Crate Paper, the rest is from Echo Park, summertime 6x6. The embellishments I've used are pearls, the digi stamp, and bakers twine. I stitched just 3 sides of the cardstock.
I hope you enjoy this challenge. Don't forget to leave a comment to let me know you've been here and when you've completed your project head back over to the main blog and leave a comment with a link to your project, so we can make sure we come and leave you some love.
We will be having fun and games throughout the day on the main blog and on each of the DT blogs.
Enjoy this wonderful day and I can't wait to come visit you and seeing what you are creating this weekend. :)

8 comments:

Georgina said...

oh Kel! What a great layout! Love that bunting you made

Nilsa said...

Great challenge and such a cute layout Kelly!!!

Wen said...

Love your page, beautiful, so tired here have to go to bed, hope to be back tomorrow

Mindy :) said...

Your LO is so adorable!
I am so excited to try out your recipe for this challenge!

Squirrel said...

How adorable! That cute little face eyeing up all the yumminess makes me grin. I love all those gorgeous sugary colours too. I'm going to be having a go at this myself - I wonder whether the DT are eligible for prizes? ;-)

Thank you so much and have a great day!
Rosey x

Wendy said...

Great challenge!! I think I managed to get everything in! All linked up on the main blog. :)

Tracy said...

Thanks for the great challenge!

Sharpshooting by Sherri said...

This is fantastic.