Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Card Challenges

I just thought I would enter into a couple of card challenges. This is a card I made for Sketch Saturday. I really liked this sketch and I dont really make boy cards but i really enjoyed making this one. This second card is for the basic grey card challenge. Again a fab sketch and I love using all things basic grey. The papers I used for this one are from The sultry and porcelain collection.
thanks for looking! x

3 comments:

Heather said...

Two great cards. Fab SS card - I found those spots so difficult!!
Super cute BG card, love your coice of colours and papers and that gorgeous image.
Thanks for joining us at Basic Grey - hugs Heather xx

Steph said...

Great cards. I love the contrast between them- the zesty bright one and pretty pastel colours. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, I have signed up to your's x

Stephanie said...

Adorable cards!! I love them both!!