Friday, 27 March 2009

Hello!

Well, who would have thought it? Me, with a blog! I've been wanting to do this for ages but I also kept thinking who would even read it if I did have a blog?! Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough wont I? I plan on using my blog page to show off my card making and scrapbooking creations, along with any thing else I might fancy flinging on here. Just a whole heap of randomness. Well thats all for now, until I can work out what to do next! lol :) ta ta for now

3 comments:

Janet said...

It's looking good Kelly...well done! I have added you to my blog list.X

Christine said...

Hi There, i've just created my blog for the same reasons as you, I will add u to the list of blogs i follow!

Christine

(feel free to check out my blog any time - tips are always welcome too!)x

Kelly said...

Christine, Thanks for joining and for your comment on my card. What is your blog?? I have been trying to find a link.