Monday, 1 February 2010

Scrapwhispers challenge 54

Spring is springing in a bit early over at Scrapwhispers this week! The challenge this week is "Flower Power". Use lots and lots of flowers on your cards, layouts or projects. Here is my DT layout. The photo is of DD playing around as "Snow White" so I couldn't resist doing a little woodland scene. This took me hours! I'm very pleased with the result though. I tried to count how many flowers I had used and drawn but I lost count after 50! The little Owl up in the tree is another badge from Paperchase, just fixed on with 3d foam dots.

So come on, join in and smell the flowers, to be in with a chance to win our fabulous prize pack which gets a fabby prize added each week. Looking forward to seeing you there!

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

How sweet is this! What a fabulous idea to use green flowers for the tree, and having Sinead peeping out from under the branch is inspired. Superb!
Rosey x