Sunday, 7 February 2010

Scrapwhispers Challenge #55

Another fab challenge up for you on Scrapwhispers. This time its a "Novel Concept". We want you to show us your favourite Childrens book. It could be one you had as a child, one you like reading to your child or grandchild, niece, nephew. Or it could be a whole bundle of titles that you like for various reasons. My layout is based on my favourite book as a child, "Dear Zoo" by Rod Campbell. I always loved this when I was a little girl. I remember my mum reading it to me, finding it in the school library and being able to read it myself. I think it was the anticipation of what "pet" the zoo would send next and lifting the flaps to find out, that did it for me. When I saw this book in a local bookshop I knew my kids should have it. Both of them love it, and we have so much fun when we read it together. I love it that my kids love it as much I remember I did. So whats yours? Come and show us!

1 comment:

Frances said...

Hi Kelly, this is so cute. sorry I didn't reply to your email - only just remembered - must be age! Anyway, glad your candy arrived safely - have fun with it!

My fave child's book would have to be 'The hungry Catepillar' :) and all that food he ate through LOL
Fran x