Thursday, 15 September 2011

Lili of the Valley challenge - Red, white and Green

After admiring the LOTV stamps for an age, I fonally bought some from the new christmas release in the hope that I would find my card making mojo again. And I am happy to say that I did find it! This stamp is called "oh Christmas Tree". It's just so cute! Instead of stamping on card, I had a pair of linen trousers, which I should have taken back to the shop, as they didn't fit me right, but I did what any other decent minded crafter would have done and stamped on them! I sewed around the edge of the image and then frayed it slightly. I've coloured in the image using my Pro Markers and a white gel pen, just to highlight certain parts. I've used a variety of scraps of paper on this card to make the roses and other decoration. A simple card but I do like the overall effect. This one is being entered into the LOTV challenge. Thanks for popping in.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Brilliaint card, love the diea of stamping on fabric. Thanks for joining us at LOTV x