Friday, 2 September 2011

Scrapwhispers Blog Hop

Hello there! This months blog hop comes courtesy of our lovely Nilsa who has a simple but very useful tutorial for us. Its back to school time for all of us so why not decorate and personalise some composition notebooks for the little ones in your life? Or indeed for yourself or as a gift for someone else? I started out with this A6 sized notebooks. A pack of 6 for just 80p :). I used some scraps I had to cover them up. The papers are a mix of Echo park and MME. I did a personal one for DD and the others I thought I could use myself for little scrapbooking ideas and notes/ quotes. So there you have it. So easy but so fun too! To find the full tutorial go on over to the Scrapwhispers blog for details! And don't forget to send some love as you go, leaving a link so we can come and visit you too! Have fun :)

1 comment:

Georgina said...

those are some cute little books Kel!