Quite a simple card using the adorable ballerina stamp from LOTV, papers are from crate paper neighbourhood collection. The charm is from an old bracelet I found in a charity shop and the button is from an old top of DD's. On the hair of the ballerina, I've glued a bead that was on a mobile phone charm that had broken... this is actually quite a thrifty card. I hadn't realised til I was writing this, LOL!!! Am very proud of myself now for all the upcycling I'm doing! ha!!
Thursday, 29 September 2011
LOTV challenge - Button it!
Another card for the Lili of the valley challenge - button it.
Quite a simple card using the adorable ballerina stamp from LOTV, papers are from crate paper neighbourhood collection. The charm is from an old bracelet I found in a charity shop and the button is from an old top of DD's. On the hair of the ballerina, I've glued a bead that was on a mobile phone charm that had broken... this is actually quite a thrifty card. I hadn't realised til I was writing this, LOL!!! Am very proud of myself now for all the upcycling I'm doing! ha!!
Quite a simple card using the adorable ballerina stamp from LOTV, papers are from crate paper neighbourhood collection. The charm is from an old bracelet I found in a charity shop and the button is from an old top of DD's. On the hair of the ballerina, I've glued a bead that was on a mobile phone charm that had broken... this is actually quite a thrifty card. I hadn't realised til I was writing this, LOL!!! Am very proud of myself now for all the upcycling I'm doing! ha!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
cute card and stamp!
Gorgeous card Kelly, loving the pink! Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week x
A great "button-card"! Beautiful image and colurs! Thanks for playing along with us at LOTV this time :)
Hugs, Lena K
Post a Comment