Monday, 20 April 2009

3 Challenges, 1 Day

Its Monday! I had that monday feeling this morning so while my dd is away at nursery, I thought I would play along with some challenges. This first card is for Sketch Saturday. I was having a rummage through my stamps and came across this arty one, which I have used a hundred times before but not for a while! So I thought I would put it together with Laura Ashley papers I was given, and while I dont normally go for chintz, I really quite like the way this one turned out! This next one is for Penny Black Saturday. I just love this stamp, its so cute and fun, you cant help but smile. I used my brush pens as watercolours to colour him in and some Forever Friends party paper. And last, but not least, this is my first creation for Colour Create. I always do their challenges but I am usually too late to enter them. I loved this weeks challenge of Black, white and Pink. I have made this card for my sister who is very girly, but also a bit of a rock chick at heart. Thanks for looking... And Happy Monday! Kel x

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Kel,
Great cards, you have been a busy bee. Thanks for joining in with the Challenge over on Sketch Saturday. Can't think of a nicer way to spend the morning when the kiddies are at nursery.
Hugs
Sandra x

Kath Stewart said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the sketch Kelly and what a fab card....love the papers and your adorable image.......great take on the sketch and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxxx

Georgina said...

wow! looking good! I get that monday feeling too!

tracie said...

Wow you have been busy, these are all so gorgeous. Love the cute Kitty on your PB card and what yummy papers on your CC card.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC.
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Tracey said...

Ooh you have been busy Kelly & what gorgeous cards you have made :o)

Have a good week.

Hugs
Tracey
x

Pauline C said...

Hey Kelly you have been busy! Three great cards - love the iamge and sentiment on the PB one - they go fabulously with the paper. Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
Pauline x

Dena said...

Great cards. I particularly like the one for color create with the awesome paper and such. Very nice layout also.

Chris said...

Gorgeous cards and I love your rock chick stylee card for your Sis and CC. The paper is fabulous and I bet she'll love it. Glad you could join us at CC this week. Chris x