Sunday, 5 April 2009

Busy, busy, busy!!

This weekend has been possibly the best weekend of my life so far. Musically. On friday I went to London to watch Simply Red play live at the O2 Arena. This was the 20th!!!!! time I have seen them play live and they truly are just so amazing. I think the general opinion of Simply Red is that its a concert that you dont want to admit that you've been to, but I absolutely love their music and when they play live you know its for you! I was lucky enough to go with my Mum which is a very rare occasion these days. We had brilliant seats on the floor. I know it may seem little excessive going 20 times but it really is the kind of concert that makes you feel its the first time you have ever seen. I know I am babbling on now but I am so excited!!! Because, guess what? I am going again!!! In July and this time I will be 3 rows from the front!!!! The photo below isnt the best quality but it is the best of a bad bunch. I am so happy to have got just one! And then, as if it couldnt get any better, I saw TINA TURNER!!! play live in Manchester. I cannot believe just how amazingly fantastic she is! Seriously, just fabulous! The whole house was up dancing and went mental for "The Best", "Whats love got to do with it" and "Proud Mary".. my personal favourite! She had a few costume changes but each time she came back to the stage it was more spectacular than the last. She has the most amazing energy for a woman of her 69 years!! And her voice just commanded the place. Again the photos arent the best but I think you tell who it is!! So as you can imagine I am one happy bunny!!!!! xx

No comments: