Tuesday, 21 April 2009
BOM - Challenge 3 Dream a little dream.
This weeks challenge for "Book of me" is all about daydreams. I have lots of dreams for my life and my kids, but one that has been with me since I was a child is that I really, really, really, desperately want to visit Elvis' Graceland! I am a HUGE Elvis fan. A few years ago I had a trip all booked and then I found out I was pregnant with my dd and so had to cancel. I was devastated as you can imagine, but I dream of being able to go one day. And definately before I am 40! The title of this page had to be "If I can Dream" - Elvis Presley.
Come and join in this great challenge on Georgina's blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I never pegged you for an Elvis fan Kelly!! This BOM is becoming very insightful! LOL Love the layout and especially that cute little fairy
Post a Comment