Monday, 27 April 2009

Basic Grey sketch challenge

Over at the Basic Grey challenge blog there is a great sketch to follow for this weeks challenge. So, if you love all things Basic Grey then check it out. Lets face it, its really hard not to love Basic Grey!! :)

On my take, I used Sugar Nellie 'Daisy' stamp and coloured her with brush pens as watercolours (as usual). I used Offbeat Basic Grey paper, I handstitched around the outer panels of paper. The flowers are from stash and the brads are by doodlebug.

Happy Monday!

Kel x

5 comments:

Georgina said...

okay I totally love this one

Steph said...

Sweet card! Love the paper and all the flowers. So Spring like!

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet. Love Daisy and the colours you've chosen. WOW - that hand stitching must have taken ages - it's so neat.
Thanks for joining us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

Mrs J said...

Hi Kelly, thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! It's given me the chance to pop over and see your gorgeous creations! I love this card, it's so sweet! The hand stitching must have taken forever, but well worth it! I have this Offbeat paper too but not been brave enough to use it yet, not one of my fave colours, but seeing it here I might just have to have a re-think, lol!
Hugs Mrs Jx

Chris said...

A beautiful card and Daisy is the sweetest image. Beautiful colouring and interpretation of the sketch. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris x