Thursday, 21 May 2009
Flowers, Lace and Pearls
I've come across yet another challenge site called Charisma Cardz, which is a Thursday challenge blog. Their challenge for this week is flowers, lace and pearls. I loved this challenge straight away as I am loving using my Whiff of Joy stamps which are really girly and very versatile. So I used an image from the Summer kit (again) added some Sultry, Eva and Mortifica basic grey papers. I distressed the edges to give extra dimension. I then added flowers from papermania and scrunched up some lace to make another flower shape and held it all together with a green pearl brad also from papermania. The image has been watercoloured using brush pens.
This challenge started today and will end next wednesday!
Pop on over and give it a try.
Kel x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Beautiful card! lovely image and colours.X
Post a Comment