Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Christmas in July

Most places I look over the net its Christmas time in July. And why not?! I always rush at making my christmas cards, once i have made for friends and family, I always find I dont have enough for myself to send out. So to make a start I've joined in the challenge with Cute Card Thursday. The image isnt very clear as I did this when my ink pad was on its last legs, so it is very faint. But I quite like how its made the image a bit more delicate. (Thats me trying to justify the bad stamping by the way, lol). Thanks for looking. Dont forget to let me know you stopped by. :)
Recipe:
Patterned paper: Basic Grey Wassail
Stamp from Sugar Nellie - Partridge in a pear tree
Organza Ribbon
Brush markers

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

It's certainly cute, and I love the pink, green blue colour combo!