Sunday, 5 July 2009
One of a kind
The last scrapwhispers challenge was to create a layout with "One of a Kind" in the title. I've been thinking about this one all week, then yesterday afternoon I had a lightbulb moment and created this layout.
I used a mix of K&Co "Amy Butler - Belle", Basic Grey "June Bug", DCWV "Pocket full of posies stack" papers, pearl brads and flower from papermania, the leaf flourishes are basic grey stamps that were stamped onto June Bug paper and the white lace was just from my stash. The journalling is of my wishes for my little girl, and for her to be one of a kind! The lettering for the main title are from early learning centre and papermania foam letters.
I cant enter this into the challenge though as I didnt get it finished til 1am today! Oh well, there's always next week.
The new challenge will be posted later today so why not have a look!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very cute and I love the colours and the lace!
Quick (irrelevant!) question - I just love the brown and pink kit in your The Next Level link, but when I go to the site, I can't find it. Any ideas why? Are you associated with them?
Post a Comment