Saturday, 4 July 2009

A quick birthday card

I thought I would show you the card I made for my dd's birthday last month. I used a mix of basic grey and dovecraft papers to create a garden party feel, with floral and butterfly prints. I stamped "Birthday Milly" from Pink Gem Designs and coloured her in with watercolours, and also added a little touch of pink flock to her hair ribbon and the flower on the cake. For the lettering I used alpha stickers from Basic Grey's Porcelain collection. the blue flower is from Laura Ashley and the pink flower and blue pearl brad are by papermania. On the inside of the card I stuck some basic grey paper from the Sultry collection and made some garden party bunting from an old piece of string I had laying around and some scraps of BG paper. My dd loved her card and couldnt wait to show her nursery teacher! She had a fab birthday garden party too! Enjoy your weekend kel x

No comments: