Thursday, 30 July 2009

Playing in the Sugar Bowl

Today there is a sketch challenge over in the Sugar Bowl, with the extra "please include" option is doodling. Here is the sketch by Marlene And this is my take on the sketch. The stamp is "Hamish with Teddy on sleigh" available from Sugar Nellie of course. The papers I used are by Dovecraft and Anitas For the Doodling, I doodled some faux stitching around the edge of the "Hamish" image, and I also doodled some snoflakes in his background with a white sakura pen so that might now be easy to pick out. Thanks for looking Kel x

4 comments:

Lilian said...

This is really CUTE! Love cute Hamish! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too!

Sharon said...

Lovely card & cute image. Love what you've done with the vellum.
hugs
Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Lovey card, so so cute, love this image!
Erin x

ros said...

so cute. what a great image. ur card is lovely