There are so many BOM challenges out there at the moment which I am loving because I am trying to get some pages of me done to pass down to my kids, so they can get to know the other sides of me other than just Mum.
This fortnights challenge for All about me is to scrap a life turning moment. Of course I alrady had this topic for my DT challenge with Butterfly crafts, but I have more than one turning point. A huge one is when I became pregnant with DD.
I was never maternal, I didnt even really like kids that much. So when I became pregnant I went into a state of shock and panic, thinking all kinds of things and the one I kept thinking was that I wasn't good enough to be a mum. As soon as I held my little girl in my arms I knew then that I was going to be ok. She needed me and if I am honest I needed her. I was in love from the second I saw her and it changed me into a far better person.
I am also going to be entering this layout for the scrapwhispers challenge which is to create a Book Of Me layout.
I'm off for a week to visit my family so this will be my last blog post for a while, but I will be back soon to share some more. I am so excited for this weekend when I get to meet some very special oline friends for the first time! I can't wait! (See you tomorrow ladies!!!!) :)
Enjoy your week
X
Friday, 23 October 2009
All about me in a Whisper
There are so many BOM challenges out there at the moment which I am loving because I am trying to get some pages of me done to pass down to my kids, so they can get to know the other sides of me other than just Mum.
This fortnights challenge for All about me is to scrap a life turning moment. Of course I alrady had this topic for my DT challenge with Butterfly crafts, but I have more than one turning point. A huge one is when I became pregnant with DD.
I was never maternal, I didnt even really like kids that much. So when I became pregnant I went into a state of shock and panic, thinking all kinds of things and the one I kept thinking was that I wasn't good enough to be a mum. As soon as I held my little girl in my arms I knew then that I was going to be ok. She needed me and if I am honest I needed her. I was in love from the second I saw her and it changed me into a far better person.
I am also going to be entering this layout for the scrapwhispers challenge which is to create a Book Of Me layout.
I'm off for a week to visit my family so this will be my last blog post for a while, but I will be back soon to share some more. I am so excited for this weekend when I get to meet some very special oline friends for the first time! I can't wait! (See you tomorrow ladies!!!!) :)
Enjoy your week
X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
This is great, Kelly! I love your design! Awesome photo too! Thanks for playing along at AAM :)
Beautiful and heartfelt! Thanks for playing along.
Glad everything was forgotten and that you fell in love Kelly.
A gorgeous layout and a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us x
I felt the same way... and a wise woman I know told me "they bring the love with them." It's amazing how things change in an instant! Great page!
I Love how you did the journaling, very pretty.
Post a Comment