Saturday, 31 October 2009

BOO!!

Happy Halloween!! Are you having a spooktacular weekend? (Sorry :) ) We don;t really celebrate halloween but the kids love to be dressed up and we were invited to a neighours party, and couldn't go without a card. Naturally! So here are a couple of spooky themed cards I made.

This first one is made with Basic Grey "Eerie" papers (that I won from Scrapwhispers) and a squiggle Stamps image. The trick or treat sentiment came from Basic Grey Eerie stickers. And this next one, again made with Eerie papers and stickers, but the image this time is from Sugar Nellie. I loved colouring him in with an acid yellow face (though its not too clear on here). Not sure why but thats my favourite part of this card. LOL. I just wanted to share.

hope you have a defrightful night... sorry I mean delightful..... Mwah ha ha ha! :)

1 comment:

Squirrel said...

Really cute cards - what are you going to do with them?
Rosey XX