The new challenge on Scrap whispers this week is a really fun one. Its a recipe to follow. For the challenge you had to use 1 piece 12x12 cardstock, 1 piece 5x7 patterned paper, 1 piece 3x9 pp, 1 piece 8x8 pp, i journalling tag, letter stickers, 5 flowers and ribbon!
I chose this photo of the Boy storming around the garden with his little bubble mower. He was so deep in concentration, pacing up and down. I just love this photo! And you guessed it some more MME bloom and grow papers were used (I do have other papers, I swear! :) ) I added some rickrack and punched some flowers from some Basic Grey june bug paper (see, told you! ).
This challenge is up til saturday night. Give it a try??!
Wednesday, 14 October 2009
Scrap whispers Recipe
The new challenge on Scrap whispers this week is a really fun one. Its a recipe to follow. For the challenge you had to use 1 piece 12x12 cardstock, 1 piece 5x7 patterned paper, 1 piece 3x9 pp, 1 piece 8x8 pp, i journalling tag, letter stickers, 5 flowers and ribbon!
I chose this photo of the Boy storming around the garden with his little bubble mower. He was so deep in concentration, pacing up and down. I just love this photo! And you guessed it some more MME bloom and grow papers were used (I do have other papers, I swear! :) ) I added some rickrack and punched some flowers from some Basic Grey june bug paper (see, told you! ).
This challenge is up til saturday night. Give it a try??!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
this is excellent Kel
Post a Comment