Tuesday, 13 October 2009

A pirates life

Morning all! I have been a bad little blogger recently. I've had a virus so I've not had much energy for creating but my mojo is creeping back in. So here is a card I made for friends little boy who is just nuts on Pirates. Everytime I see him he is dressed as one and talkin' arll piratey! So this stamp from Pink Gem designs was ideal! The papers I used are MME (suprise, suprise) wild asparagus, I hand drew and cut the tree and leaf shapes and then I went to the kids sandpit (again) and dunked the card in so the sand would stick to the double sided tape. The letter stickers are basic grey and the Pirate image was coloured in with normal colouring pencils (I really am getting lazy!) :) Pink Gem Designs have got some of the most cutest stamps around and there are some gorgeous christmas ones..... x

No comments: