I don't know if I am a bit late with this layout for the challenge but I'll show it anyway. I actually did this the day the challenge was released but I've not had much of a chance to enter it! All About Me has the challenge of "the year you were born". I did a bit of a google search for 1978 but it was doom and gloom, like serial killers being found and the pope dying, which of course is a huge part of the history for that year, just not something I wanted to include on my layout. The commodores were number one on the day I was born with "3 times a lady" which is a lovely song but it still wasnt right for what I wanted, so I finally stuck with "Once upon a time, in 1978..." and don't I look quite the princess sat there in my lacy dress? Quite scary that I look at this pic and see every inch of my son... though he doesnt wear dresses, LOL.
The papers I used are from Basic grey - Eskimo kisses & wisteria, flowers are from Heidi swapp, lace is from John Lewis and the chipboard is Brenda Walton for K&Co.
Thanks for looking! And happy monday!
2 posts in one day... I may just be back on the crafty track! :0)
Monday, 1 March 2010
AAM - the year you were born
I don't know if I am a bit late with this layout for the challenge but I'll show it anyway. I actually did this the day the challenge was released but I've not had much of a chance to enter it! All About Me has the challenge of "the year you were born". I did a bit of a google search for 1978 but it was doom and gloom, like serial killers being found and the pope dying, which of course is a huge part of the history for that year, just not something I wanted to include on my layout. The commodores were number one on the day I was born with "3 times a lady" which is a lovely song but it still wasnt right for what I wanted, so I finally stuck with "Once upon a time, in 1978..." and don't I look quite the princess sat there in my lacy dress? Quite scary that I look at this pic and see every inch of my son... though he doesnt wear dresses, LOL.
The papers I used are from Basic grey - Eskimo kisses & wisteria, flowers are from Heidi swapp, lace is from John Lewis and the chipboard is Brenda Walton for K&Co.
Thanks for looking! And happy monday!
2 posts in one day... I may just be back on the crafty track! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i love how dainty your layout turned out! thanks for playing along with us over at aam!
Post a Comment