Monday, 1 March 2010

Scrapwhispers DT

These weeks are really flying aren't they?? I cannot believe we have hit march already!! Well, this is the final challenge for february for scrapwhispers. I very nearly didnt get to do this one, I've had a really tough, personal week but I did and while its not one of my better efforts, I quite like how it turned out. The challenge this week for scrapwhispers is to use the phrase "The long and the short of it" on your layouts. This was a real tough one for me, I had photos of dodgy haircuts, giraffes, but I just stuck with these ones of my DD having her hair done in a posh London Salon. She was so good and the photos fitted really well with the title. While this may seem a tricky challenge, there really is so much scope for it. Come and play along!!!

1 comment:

Shazza said...

Hi Kelly!

i can see you enjoy your challenges, you have some great entries. would like to invite you to join another two challengesites thet I thought you may enjoy:)

I am sending you an invite to come join me on ARTastic challenge blog, and From Screen 2 Scrap. It would be great if you could join as a follower and get all the latest updates.


ARTastic = http://artasticchallengeblog.blogspot.com/
This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from the great artist with a little bit of added criteria

From Screen 2 Scrap = http://screen2scrap.blogspot.com/
This is a challenge site where we take inspiration from movie posters with a little added criteria.

In May ARTastic will be celebrating its 1st Birthday we have over $300 worth of prizes to give away, so I would love you to join in and have a chance of winning 

Special Offer – If you join either or both sites and enter a layout for the challenge in April and/or May, you will receive an extra bonus point to go towards your voting tally at the end of the month.

Overseas scrappers welcome 

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers
Shazza