This is your last chance to enter into the Scrapwhispers challenge before we have a break for the big reveal of the main whisper game, and we have a fab challenge for you this week. "All dressed up" is the theme for you to interpret as you please. We want to see your most dressy pages! Simple. click here to see how the DT have worked this theme and show up how you dress it up to be in with the chance of winning a fantastic prize!!
My layout is of DD on her 3rd birthday, well, all dressed up! I drew a freehand squiggly frame for the picture onto some "Hopscotch Girl" paper by K&Co, added some rub ons from Basic grey "two Scoops", a few sparkles and a satin bow. The hearts were part of a prize I won and I believe they are Martha Stewart Lace Heart punches.
Lets see how you dress it up!! See you there!
Monday, 8 March 2010
Scrapwhispers Challenge 59
This is your last chance to enter into the Scrapwhispers challenge before we have a break for the big reveal of the main whisper game, and we have a fab challenge for you this week. "All dressed up" is the theme for you to interpret as you please. We want to see your most dressy pages! Simple. click here to see how the DT have worked this theme and show up how you dress it up to be in with the chance of winning a fantastic prize!!
My layout is of DD on her 3rd birthday, well, all dressed up! I drew a freehand squiggly frame for the picture onto some "Hopscotch Girl" paper by K&Co, added some rub ons from Basic grey "two Scoops", a few sparkles and a satin bow. The hearts were part of a prize I won and I believe they are Martha Stewart Lace Heart punches.
Lets see how you dress it up!! See you there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment