Tuesday, 9 March 2010

A Gem of a Challenge

Pink Gem designs have a challenge blog! A Gem of a Challenge is a monthly challenge and this month there is a sketch set by the founder and owner, Janet. I love Pink Gem Designs stamps! They are super cute and so versatile. It was actually Janet who got me blogging in the first place, almost a whole year ago! The card above is my creation for the sketch challenge and I've used Mimi with chicks. Isn't she just darling?! I've coloured her in, using my inkpads as usual. The plastic flower is from Heidi Swapp, and the sentiment comes from Inkadinkadoo. The papers are Basic Grey "Lemonade". Go over and check out Janet's gorgeous stamps, or if you already have the stamps, why not have a go at the challenge?! Thanks for looking. Kel x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
What a lovely card...I love your DP and your colouring is gorgeous..thank you for joining in with A gem of a Challenge..
Mandy xx

Janet said...

Aww this is just gorgeous Kelly....well done!xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous colours lovely image & colouring thanks for joining us at A gem of a chall.

Hugs Christine xx