Its the 15th and that means another challenge is up for you at Scrap that Poetry. Dreams is the title of the poem for your inspiration. Do you have a recurring dream? Dreams for your future or for your loved ones? Click here for the poem and I hope to see you join in. There is a great prize too!
For my layout I used the full poem as my jounrlaling. Its so lovely not to. Go and check out what the rest of the DT have created. I hope this will inspire you to join in!
x
Thursday, 15 July 2010
Dreams
Its the 15th and that means another challenge is up for you at Scrap that Poetry. Dreams is the title of the poem for your inspiration. Do you have a recurring dream? Dreams for your future or for your loved ones? Click here for the poem and I hope to see you join in. There is a great prize too!
For my layout I used the full poem as my jounrlaling. Its so lovely not to. Go and check out what the rest of the DT have created. I hope this will inspire you to join in!
x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
very nice layout. I'm loving the color combo but would have never thought it would work so well! I'm lovin' the lil clouds too! TFS
Post a Comment