Scrap it with a song's song choice this week is "So happy together" by The Turtles. A lovely track which you might know from the movie Shrek ("I can't see me loving nobody but you for all my life...") Now I've got that fixed firmly in your heads ( :) ) this is the layout I created.

DD and the Boy on the beach digging in the sand. They were so happy just sitting and playing "TOGETHER".
Here is a close up of the title.

I did this by dry embossing onto vellum. I only scratched it roughly to give the impression of wave foam. As an added bonus the vellum turned out a bit bumpy so I'm pretty pleased with result seeing as it was done on a whim.
Thanks for stopping by.
Make sure you check back tomorrow for the Scrapwhispers Blog hop! Its a fun one!
4 comments:
very pretty. love that title.
oooh! I love the embossing on the vellum! Thanks for playing along this week :-)
I just love all the little touches you added....fabulous!
Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song!!
the emobssing work is fabulous.
thank you singing along with us at Scrap it with a Song this week
Post a Comment