Thats the song challenge at Scrap it with a song this week. A beautiful song from Nat King Cole. I chose to use the title as my title on this layout of my Mum and Dad holding DD when she was just a few weeks old. I love how my Dad is just beaming with pride and my Mum is fussing over her. I used Pink Paislee Queen Bee papers to fit the photo.. and yes, another rolled paper rose! I am sooo addicted to these. I also used this weeks sketch from Creative Scrappers.
I had some really great news today which I can't share just yet, but I'm stoked and can't wait to tell you!
Monday, 19 July 2010
L-O-V-E
Thats the song challenge at Scrap it with a song this week. A beautiful song from Nat King Cole. I chose to use the title as my title on this layout of my Mum and Dad holding DD when she was just a few weeks old. I love how my Dad is just beaming with pride and my Mum is fussing over her. I used Pink Paislee Queen Bee papers to fit the photo.. and yes, another rolled paper rose! I am sooo addicted to these. I also used this weeks sketch from Creative Scrappers.
I had some really great news today which I can't share just yet, but I'm stoked and can't wait to tell you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




12 comments:
this is so gorgeous
It's so lovely!
I love the title :-) And I love making those rolled roses too!
Ooh so pretty! That's a lovely photo.
(Just remember how curiosity killed the cat!)
Rosey x
P.S. LOVE your new SW banner - did you make it? Can we all steal it and use it officially?
Rx
A cute layout. I love the doilie and title. Excited to hear your news!
SO GORGEOUS!!! Love the touch the doilie adds!
Hi, thanks for sharing your CS layout with us! I love the heart doilie.. nice job!
So pretty!!! I love that you chose to keep it simple cuz it looks jsut stunning....I love the doily too! Thanks for scrapping with us at scrap it with a song!
Fab LO! Thanks for joining us at Scrap It With a Song!
Lovely layout, Kelly. Such a wonderful photo.
Donna x
very pretty. love that heart doily. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.
Post a Comment