I'm still using up my scraps and these rolled roses are great for doing that. I'm addicted to making them! The flourishes are mine, from swirling a line of PVA glue and then adding some flat backed pearls.
So come on over and see what the other DT members created. Maybe even have a go at the poem yourself?!?!?!?! :)
Monday, 5 July 2010
Hello!!
I'm back from my hols! It was fabulous! the weather, the accommodation, the food, the people... now I'm pining to go back.
When I logged on here I realised the posts I'd prescheduled hadn't worked! I've no idea what I did wrong but something didn't work.
While I was away the July 1st challenge went up over at Scrap that poetry. The poem for this challenge is called first love and you can view it here.
For my layout I chose the line "I never saw so sweet a face" to go with this photo of my DD.
I'm still using up my scraps and these rolled roses are great for doing that. I'm addicted to making them! The flourishes are mine, from swirling a line of PVA glue and then adding some flat backed pearls.
So come on over and see what the other DT members created. Maybe even have a go at the poem yourself?!?!?!?! :)
I'm still using up my scraps and these rolled roses are great for doing that. I'm addicted to making them! The flourishes are mine, from swirling a line of PVA glue and then adding some flat backed pearls.
So come on over and see what the other DT members created. Maybe even have a go at the poem yourself?!?!?!?! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Welcome back! Where did you go anywhere nice?? I like your paper rolled flowers and will have to give them a try. x
Beautiful LO Kel.
Glad you had a great holiday. Back to real life again :(
Linda.
Post a Comment