I don't know about you, but I've always got alot of stickers and rub-on's laying around that don't get used. So this weeks challenge is to use them up! Use as many stickers or rub-on's as you can, preferably from the same sheet.
I've used up my stickers from Basic Grey's Wisteria. I like this collection the least and so I was pretty happy to use up the stickers I've had layihg around forever.
I know you've been waiting for a challenge like this one, so get your sticker sheets out or your rub on books and so use how many you can use on one project. Pile it on!!!
I'm going to be away for a while in sunnier climbs but I;ve added some pre scheduled posts so you don't miss me too much :)
See you soon xxx
Saturday, 19 June 2010
Scrapwhispers - Use it up!
I don't know about you, but I've always got alot of stickers and rub-on's laying around that don't get used. So this weeks challenge is to use them up! Use as many stickers or rub-on's as you can, preferably from the same sheet.
I've used up my stickers from Basic Grey's Wisteria. I like this collection the least and so I was pretty happy to use up the stickers I've had layihg around forever.
I know you've been waiting for a challenge like this one, so get your sticker sheets out or your rub on books and so use how many you can use on one project. Pile it on!!!
I'm going to be away for a while in sunnier climbs but I;ve added some pre scheduled posts so you don't miss me too much :)
See you soon xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Very pretty.. I'm usually afraid of rubons.. LOL. But I really should bust mine out..
Post a Comment