As soon as I read the song choice, I knew I had to scrap this photo of the Boy. He is always doing crazy, funny things, and one morning this is how he greeted me! Wearing a rudolph (red nose reindeer) nose. He made me laugh so much! All he wants is to have lots and lots of fun!
Papers are a mix of October afternoon, Pink Paislee and Crate Paper, with some embroidery floss tied around the top.
Thanks for looking in! I'm going to be singing this song alot today I can tell you, LOL.
Thursday, 10 June 2010
Wanna have fun?
Morning! While I was browsing yesterday, I came across another challenge site called Scrap it with a song. And seeing as I love using music and Lyrics as inspiration how could I not give it a go?! And the song is one of my favourites to boot! The wonderful Cyndi Lauper's "Girls just wanna have fun". Doesn't it just make you want to dance? :)
As soon as I read the song choice, I knew I had to scrap this photo of the Boy. He is always doing crazy, funny things, and one morning this is how he greeted me! Wearing a rudolph (red nose reindeer) nose. He made me laugh so much! All he wants is to have lots and lots of fun!
Papers are a mix of October afternoon, Pink Paislee and Crate Paper, with some embroidery floss tied around the top.
Thanks for looking in! I'm going to be singing this song alot today I can tell you, LOL.
As soon as I read the song choice, I knew I had to scrap this photo of the Boy. He is always doing crazy, funny things, and one morning this is how he greeted me! Wearing a rudolph (red nose reindeer) nose. He made me laugh so much! All he wants is to have lots and lots of fun!
Papers are a mix of October afternoon, Pink Paislee and Crate Paper, with some embroidery floss tied around the top.
Thanks for looking in! I'm going to be singing this song alot today I can tell you, LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Hehe. How cute :-) Thanks for playing with us at Scrap It With a Song!
LOL......love it!! Glad you jumped in to play with us this week at Scrap it With A Song....cuteeee page!
too cute. love the photo and the bright colors. thanks for playing along with us at scrap it with a song.
Such a cute picture!! Love your layout!
This is sooo very cute!!!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song :) :) :)
Post a Comment