Thursday, 10 June 2010

Fold it!

I thought I'd have a go at Quixotic Paperie's challenge this week. I've been admiring from afar through Judy's blog and I've had a few bits to make that fit the challenge requirements. The challenge is to create something with more than one fold. So I chose to make a mini pizza box, gift box, for my Mum. The papers I used are Pink Paislee "Queen Bee" 6x6 pad, flat backed pearls - both from Quixotic Paperie. The feather and rub on were lurking around my stash and were put on as an after thought. The rolled roses were made from scraps I had left from the "Queen Bee" paper. And I made a card to match. Thanks for looking in!

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Kelly...this is beautiful, I'm sure your mum will love it...I know mine would...very clever.

fi
x

Kel said...

Gorgeous..absolutely gorgeous..Nice work!