Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Scrapwhispers Blog Hop!!

Its the 15th of the month so that means another Blog Hop from Scrapwhispers!! Our very talented Helen has set a tutorial for making your own background paper. If you have just popped in here, go back to the beginning, follow us through the hop so you can see how we all interpreted the technique. This is the patterned paper I came up with. I only have one solid stamp and one that would go over it... The stamps I used are Making Memories foam love stamps. This first one came out abit dodgy. The foam stamp kept slipping on the acrylic paint, so I tried it again on a different colour paper. And I think this one came out far better!! A bit more artsy and looking a bit distressed - in a good way! From here, pop on over to Leah's blog and keep going til the end. I hope we have inspired you to give this a go. Check back later and see a card I've created with this paper! See you then xx

5 comments:

Squirrel said...

We've got a bit of a purple theme going on here, haven't we? I want to say for the record that we didn't organise it that way!
Your hearts are really pretty. I think I like the smudgy blue ones better actually!
Rosey x

nerllybird said...

This is really groovy paper - I love that heart stamp, well done!

Nilsa said...

Great take on the challenge!

yvonne said...

hi like your hearts but love your arty farty one

Michaela said...

Cool huge stamp! And a very sweet result!