So there you go. Now its time for you to HOP on over to FAYES BLOG to complete Karaoke Hour.
Before you go though, leave me a comment and tell me what latest song you can't get out of your head and I'll put you in a hat draw for an RAK!
Happy hopping!!!
Wednesday, 8 September 2010
Hoppin' and a boppin'
Hey all and welcome to the first ever Scrap it with a song BLOG HOP!!!! If you have come here first, head on back to the Scrap it with a song main page for the full details. This weekend MTV are hosting their awards to show their appreciation to some of the worlds top musicians and so in honour of these awards we are going to sing along to our favourites as YOU hop. Each DT member is offering a prize too but you'll have to sing for your supper! :) so Make sure you get all the hop details from the main blog.
I find it impossible to choose just one, single favourite artist or band, just beacuse I like so many different genre's of music. But for Reggae music, UB40 are my favourites. Calming, soothing, and chilled out mostly. I saw them in concert last year and it was the perfect way to round off a busy year. They were supported by Eddie Grant which made it even better. So we had a dance at the beginning and then sang along to the classics like, Red, Red Wine, Cherry O baby, I got you babe, and Kingston Town.
So there you go. Now its time for you to HOP on over to FAYES BLOG to complete Karaoke Hour.
Before you go though, leave me a comment and tell me what latest song you can't get out of your head and I'll put you in a hat draw for an RAK!
Happy hopping!!!
So there you go. Now its time for you to HOP on over to FAYES BLOG to complete Karaoke Hour.
Before you go though, leave me a comment and tell me what latest song you can't get out of your head and I'll put you in a hat draw for an RAK!
Happy hopping!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




19 comments:
Awesome layout to share what had to have been a great concert!
Cute layout! I like the new Taylor Swift song, Mine. I also have Katy Perry California Girls on a constant loop even though I'm not a big fan!
Love this song!!!! Duch cool photos on your LO!
Great layout! My song that I can't get out of my head right now is Drink A Little Drink and Smoke A Little Smoke by Eric Church. lol...its acatchy tune!
I totally did not know that was who sang the red red wine song! I know lots of songs....just not who sings them.....LOL. Love that you used concert photos! Mine were too crappy to use for my layout,,,,wahhhhhhh!!!
Great layout! The last song I can't get out my heads is from Veggie Tales. "where is my hairbrush" "oh where is my hairbrush" - I have a four year old so that is what I get to listen to!
-Kristin
Ahhh UB40... I love their version of Baby I love your way! Thanks for sharing!!!!!
It's got to be "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga! They play it every 10 minutes, LOL.
very cool page.
Love the big star in your layout! Jakob, my 5 year old, was excited recently because he was drawing a star in the air!! :)
Great layout! Spirit I Am by Eric Bibb won't leave my head! Thanks!
Great LO! The song I can't get out of my head is "Baby" from Justin Beiber I think thats how you spell his last name but anyways my 3 girls just love him, they are 5yrs,3yrs and 2yr old. They just run around the house singing and dancing....lol!
Thats a band I have not heard of in a while...lol. I really like your take on the sketch....great job.
Emily C
I would have a hard time picking a favorite too. I don't own a CD player, and the radio station in my car only gets the local am (talk)station, so I don't hear much music
Ok so I so have the new G6 song stuck in my head lol.
What an awesome layout you have created!!
I was listening to old Elvis songs earlier and they always get stuck in my head. lol
lbowman1 at cox dot net
Cool choise! I love UB40 too.
The song I got stucked in my head is "Just a Perfect Day". I just love it!!!!!
Thanks for the chance to win!
libeeti at gmail dot com
tose are some good songs, they take me back some years. And well I have a different song in my head every week, I sing in our church's choir so have to practice the Main song for Sunday.
Your layout takes me back to my youth...lol...:)
Post a Comment