As you can see I couldn't stop! These are so fun to make. So to see how, make sure you start back at the scrapwhisper blog. Also don't forget our weekly challenge is up and this week we want to try and find a hidden mouse in your creations.
Now its time for you to leap on over to Leah's blog. Have fun and don't forget to link us to your bookmarks
Tuesday, 21 September 2010
Its time for another blog hop with Scrap whispers. You should have come to me from Rosey's blog but If you have started here you need to go back to the main blog for Nilsa's tutorial and then begin hopping from there. Nilsa is showing us how to make a corner book mark.
As you can see I couldn't stop! These are so fun to make. So to see how, make sure you start back at the scrapwhisper blog. Also don't forget our weekly challenge is up and this week we want to try and find a hidden mouse in your creations.
Now its time for you to leap on over to Leah's blog. Have fun and don't forget to link us to your bookmarks
As you can see I couldn't stop! These are so fun to make. So to see how, make sure you start back at the scrapwhisper blog. Also don't forget our weekly challenge is up and this week we want to try and find a hidden mouse in your creations.
Now its time for you to leap on over to Leah's blog. Have fun and don't forget to link us to your bookmarks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Awww they are so cute! I love all the bright fun colors you used!
Lovely bookmarks!!!
really cute.. I'm going to go check out how you do them.!
they are so pretty, and look like loads of fun, I'll have to have a go!
Post a Comment