I have used a mix of fancy pants and October afternoon papers and stickers for this layout, and an Owl badge that I found in paperchase. I am in love with their badges.
Click here for the poem and to see what the other fabulous ladies at Scrap that poetry have created. What will you create?
Wednesday, 15 September 2010
STP: First Day of School - Eddie Garcia
Do you remember you first day at school? I do. I screamed the place down and my poor mother, how she must have felt leaving me. It was the first time she had ever left me with anyone. I was 5.
So when DD started school I prayed and prayed she would not be like me and she would love going to school. My prayers were answered. In fact she didn't even look back!! She went right in, I called to her I'd be back later, and she just said "OK" and that was that. A breath of relief!!! Now a year later and she still loves going to school. Every friday she comes home and says that she has 3 sleeps til she goes back. I am going to cherish every minute of her loving her school days, because I hated mine so much! As you can see she was SO excited on her first day back and for going into a new year.
I have used a mix of fancy pants and October afternoon papers and stickers for this layout, and an Owl badge that I found in paperchase. I am in love with their badges.
Click here for the poem and to see what the other fabulous ladies at Scrap that poetry have created. What will you create?
I have used a mix of fancy pants and October afternoon papers and stickers for this layout, and an Owl badge that I found in paperchase. I am in love with their badges.
Click here for the poem and to see what the other fabulous ladies at Scrap that poetry have created. What will you create?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Sweet layout! Scrap Gal has an OA contest right now! Have you entered this into it... ?
Ooooh gotta love October Afternoon! That layout is just beautiful!
She looks precious in her school uniform!
Post a Comment